The Business Development Manager will ensure consistent, growth in Institutional sales
revenues through Business Development for Demographic and Geographic Expansion.
Will also be Responsible for, Sales Planning, Pre- Sales activity, Customer Acquisition
activity, Customer Retention Practices, Brand Awareness, Marketing Practices and a Sales
Funnel Management Process.
A Content Writer will be writing on numerous topics and subjects related to Ecommerce,
handling blogs along with strategy planning and Team Management.
• Articles, website content services descriptions, original Content for Blogs,
• content for client Brands (grammatically correct & error free.)
• Technical documentation including user guides, installation guides, implementation
guides. release notes, procedural documents
• Easy-to-understand manuals from technically complex content
• New content based on keywords from the existing ones
• Result oriented content which is thorough in online research and Consistent.
• Original and quick articles based on the structure, guidelines, and research.
Website content by Proofreading, writing & editing.
Research content on trending subjects and topics.
Manage Team of Content writers w.r.t quality check, performance of the team
With external writers w.r.t content creation
With Technical & Non-Technical teams w.r.t Best Practices, content accuracy,
recommendations and solutions required, if any.
Quality standards by editing & reviewing the technical documents.
Time-management skills & multi-tasking across multiple projects
Quality along with quantity.
Convey the image requirements related to their articles to the image editors.
give interesting and crisp headings/titles to their articles.
Any Graduate with technical Background
4-5+ years of proven experience into Team Management.
• Should be comfortable in writing on tech related articles, such as recommended
tools, tips and tricks, tutorials about the latest web trends, and techniques. write free
useful tricks and tips about Android, Windows, iOS, mac etc
• Skills on Content Marketing/Digital Marketing Industry
• Ability to deliver Authoritative articles, for branding purpose.
• Strong editing knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Understanding on Content writers are expected to be good with words, time-efficient,
have the skill of writing blogs, articles, press releases, marketing pitches, etc.
• Should have basic editing sense, to help ease the Editor workload.
• Should have basic knowledge of SEO and keywords.
• Ability to write for social media & familiar with Web writing (scannable writing)
• Strong understanding of the visuals needed to make their content interesting
• Prior experience on content creation with a website would be an additional
• Proficiency Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Should be able to enhance Team member’s content writing skills and performance
• On time delivery from Team along with quality content.
Up to 6 Lacs per annum.