The Business Development Manager will ensure consistent, growth in Institutional sales
revenues through Business Development for Demographic and Geographic Expansion.
Will also be Responsible for, Sales Planning, Pre- Sales activity, Customer Acquisition
activity, Customer Retention Practices, Brand Awareness, Marketing Practices and a Sales
Funnel Management Process.
• Perform sales activities through Sales Funnel Management
- Enquiry Generation
- Lead Generation from Enquiries
- Prospect Generation from Leads
- Closing Prospects
- Develop Business Development strategies to improve market share in all product lines for
• Managing the product line to maximize sales revenues and meet sales objectives
• Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth
• Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
• Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
• Marketing strategy for new and existing Services.
• Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital
marketing, and PR.
• Manage and monitor marketing budget.
• Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment.
• Develop solid understanding of customer needs, industry drivers and competitor dynamics
in order to shape marketing strategy, messaging and value proposition.
• Develop and implement direct marketing campaigns that support customer acquisition and
• Leverage and manage relationships with corporate partners to maximize marketing
• Collaborate Below the line activities to develop and execute marketing campaigns for
Trade shows, conventions, seminars, sponsorships, and other client facing events.
• Directly manage large affiliate partners to maximize business opportunity. Lead new
• Collaborate with digital marketing, sales, design, development and content functions to
complete projects efficiently and on time.
• Manage relevant marketing agencies and vendors
• Keep up to date on marketing trends and competitor strategies
• Effective and Efficient management of Team Members in terms of Business Development,
Target Orientation, enhance Productivity and Performance.
• Effective programs to compensate, train, appraise and train sales personnel
• Any Graduate / Post graduate /MBA MMS /PGDBM
• Preference would be given to Engineers & MBA from Tier A institutions.
• 3+ years hands-on experience in Business Development
• Open to travel to different cities
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
• Connections with influencers in the domain is a plus
Prior experience across an e-commerce company would be preferable.
• 4 Lacs – 6 Lacs per annum (package not a constraint for right candidature)